In honor of #WorldBreastfeedingWeek 2015, get your signed "Warrior Queen Mother" print!

Warrior Queen Mother (blank version)
When I learned that August 1-7 was World Breastfeeding Week via my friend Hallie's Facebook update, I immediately thought I should roll Warrior Queen Mother back out to honor all the moms around the world getting it done for their children.Then it occurred to me that some people might want signed prints...
So this week only, you can order 11 x 14 signed and numbered prints of this image via the paypal button below.




Options



Since I figured some people would want the version with text and some would prefer the one without, I'm offering both versions available for just $25 each, or get 'em both for just $40. Prices include domestic shipping.

Warrior Queen Mother (text version)




Options





Again, this offer expires August 8th, so don't procrastinate! I will print and send out all the orders next week. If you know somebody that you think would be interested, please share this with them, and feel free to share it on your favorite social media outlets too. Have a great weekend!

Peace,
-Samax

Click the jar to leave a tip!

amount
Join the Samax Amen Fan Club for $5 a month! Get Stuff!

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner