30 minute doodle... OH! Did I mention the 30 Minute Sketch Sale is Over?

Untitled

Here's an abstract piece I did this week as a warm up. 30 Minutes of zoned out drawing. No subject or agenda other than to get my hands and brains on the same page. It didn't even become a girl with an afro this time! At least I don't think it did...

Remember my 30 Minute Sketch Sale? Yeah, that's a rap. I did some pretty neat pieces... The last one was this Cloak and Dagger joint, which I thought came out pretty sweet:

I posted this on GhettoManga (with lots of my typical blah blah) a while back but never got around to posting it here. But yeah, like I said, I quietly closed the doors on the 30 Minute Sketch/Drawing Sale. When I started it, I was expecting it to be a steady source of loot, and it wasn't, really.  I expected to get a lot more work since I offered a lower price, but I didn't find that any more people getting at me for work than I usually do. So there was no real incentive to continue it.

Met a few cool new clients, that I'm looking forward to working with again, but it mostly just took time away from other projects I wanted to pursue. 
I will still be doing 30 Minute Drawings as warm ups. I probably won't be doing any fan art stuff like Spider-Man or Daredevil or whatever. Probably artsy stuff. I may post some here from time to time. 
If you need any custom art from me, I am definitely still taking on new clients, so click here for a list of services I offer, and let me know if you have questions.
 Peace,
-Samax

Click the jar to leave a tip!

amount
Join the Samax Amen Fan Club for $5 a month! Get Stuff!

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner