Fashion Art Network interviews me (@SamaxAmen)

Here's a promo interview I did with the fine folks at Fashion Art Network to promote their gallery exhibit "No Need to be Heroic" that I had a couple pieces in. A nice chance for the internets to hear my voice, instead of just reading what I have to say.

Samax Amen from Fashion Art Network on Vimeo.
BECAUSE I AM A BIG DORK, I have made footnotes for you.
Fresh. I will be doing another Fashion Art Network show in January, so stay tuned for more about that. If watching this video made you feel like interacting with me, feel free to reach out on Twitter or Facebook, a'ight?

Peace,
-Samax

Click the jar to leave a tip!

amount
Join the Samax Amen Fan Club for $10 a month! Get Stuff!

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner