New Cartoon Portrait(s) of Matt @Warlick by @SamaxAmen


Here's my cartoon portrait of Dallas-based cartoonist and designer Matt Warlick of the venerable Space-Gun crew. I remember meeting Matt at a small comic convention in Denton, TX and thinking he looked exactly like Yorick from Y: The Last Man. Matt is a very smart and driven artist, who makes comics, builds websites and probably does lots of other stuff I don't even know about. CLICK HERE to get familiar with Matt.
So the funny thing is I actually drew TWO drawings of Matt, because when I was looking through his pics on Facebook, I quickly drew the drawing below in pencil...
The "inks" here were done in photoshop CS3, cause that's what I have. This is more in line with the caricatures I do at live events, not the Cartoon Portraits I sell online, so I did the one at the top (again, CS3 on the cintiq, since he only wanted a digital piece). I'll give them both to him, no extra charge, because I'm nice and stuff.

CLICK HERE to have a picture of yourself, a friend, or your favorite fictional or historical character turned into a cool comicbook style drawing! Perfect for social media profile pics, avatars, etc, etc.
 

-Samax
Ziontific.com

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner